For more infomation, please call:
Who We Serve
Baptist Behavioral Medicine Center serves
children, adolescents and adults who are
experiencing acute depression, anxiety, paranoia,
schizophrenia, substance abuse or suicidal
What to Expect at the Behavioral Medicine Center
- The treatment program is tailored to the
individual's unique strengths and resiliencies.
- Separate floors for men, women and youth
allow us to better meet the different needs of
each of these groups.
- The Therapeutic Activities Team ensures
that patients participate in a wide variety
of individual, group and family counseling
- Peer Specialists, trained advocates, assist each
- Patients and their families are included as part
of the treatment team.
- A multi-disciplinary team of psychiatrists,
psychologists, nurses, therapists, counselors
and peer specialists designs each patient's
- Most major insurance plans are accepted.
How to Refer
- Call the Behavioral Medicine Center's
24-hour direct referral line: 850.469.5811
- Patients may go directly to the Baptist
Hospital emergency room, where they will be
immediately received in a separate, secure and
private psychiatric area.
1101 West Moreno Street
Pensacola, FL 32501