Christian heritage and family values are at the core of our Baptist Health Care (BHC) culture.
We serve as the area’s only not-for-profit, locally owned health care system whose sole purpose is to help families connect the dots between prevention, lifestyle and physician-directed care.
Our culture keeps us squarely focused on our community, and our values sustain our patient-centered service. We call it the Always Experience, and it touches all facets of our organization.
While your goal is to stay healthy, if you should need physician office or hospital-level service, at BHC you will receive quality care and feel confident in the skill and expertise of the people who provide it.
Great care starts with compassionate people. For us, providing health care is personal.
MissionHelping people throughout life’s journey.
VisionTo be the trusted partner for improving the quality of life in the communities we serve.
- Ownership – accountable, engaged, stewardship, responsive
- Integrity – honest, principled, trustworthy, transparent
- Compassion – empathetic, merciful, sensitive, kind, giving, forgiving, hopeful
- Excellence – safety, quality, distinguished, learning, improving
- Service – welcoming, attentive, humble, respectful, exceeds expectations, collaborative