The Towers Pharmacy
One-stop convenience, bringing personalized expert services.
We offer prescription medications, over-the-counter medications, professional compounding, health products, vitamins, minerals, herbs, mobility aids and some home medical equipment. Additional services include local delivery and in-house charge accounts with approved credit. We accept Medicaid, Workers Compensation and most prescription cards including Medicare D prescription plans. Medicare B billing is available at the Towers Pharmacy at Baptist Hospital, 1717 North "E" St., Pensacola, FL 32501.
Customers will find they can rely on the pharmacy staff to fill their prescriptions quickly and accurately. Our staff is always happy to help you with your medication or other health care needs.
Ease of parking, competitive prices, accurate speedy service and staff expertise make us a great choice for your pharmacy needs.
Located in Baptist Medical Towers area, the pharmacy is especially convenient for those using the Baptist Medical Towers other services.
What should you know about your Medication?
- Name and description of Medication
- Dosage form and dosage
- Common and/or severe side effects and adverse effects
- What to do in case of missed doses
- Special directions and precautions for:
- How to administer
- Duration of drug therapy
- How to monitor drug therapy
- Prescription refill information
- Therapeutic contraindications:
- What they are
- How to avoid them
- What to do if they occur
Other Pharmacy Locations
Visit our other pharmacy located at Baptist Medical Park - Nine Mile
Towers Pharmacy Resources
Personal Medication Record (click here for a printable copy)
• View current Baptist Health Care Pharmacy career opportunities
• Read information on being a Baptist Health Care Pharmacist