Baptist Behavioral Health Unit
Who We Serve
Baptist Behavioral Health Unit serves children, adolescents and adults who are experiencing acute depression, anxiety, paranoia, schizophrenia, substance abuse or suicidal thoughts.
What to Expect at the Baptist Behavioral Health Unit
- The treatment program is tailored to the individual's unique strengths and resiliencies.
- Separate floors for men, women and youth allow us to better meet the different needs of each of these groups
- The Therapeutic Activities Team ensures that patients participate in a wide variety of individual, group and family counseling programs.
- Patients and their families are included as part of the treatment team.
- A multi-disciplinary team of psychiatrists, nurses, therapists and counselors designs each patient's treatment plan.
- Most major insurance plans are accepted.
Treatment and Hope:
For more than 50 years, the Baptist Behavioral Health Unit has been helping people with psychiatric illnesses lead fulfilling and productive lives. Recovery begins the day a patient arrives - working with the individual and a multidisciplinary team to determine the best possible treatment plan.
How to Refer
- Call the Baptist Behavioral Health Unit's 24-hour direct referral line: 850.469.5811
- Patients may go directly to the Baptist Hospital emergency room, where they will be immediately received in a separate, secure and private psychiatric area.
1101 West Moreno Street
Pensacola, FL 32501
Visiting hours are daily from 4 to 6 p.m.