Our behavioral health unit is like no other in the Northwest Florida region. We have created a peaceful, serene and safe environment to foster comfort and healing. This new state-of-the-art facility allows us to provide inpatient treatment for ages 4 and older.
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH at the NEW BAPTIST HOSPITAL CAMPUS
The new Behavioral Health Unit at Baptist Hospital is built from the ground-up to put our community first:
- Conveniently located in its own, designated building within the campus to ensure the highest level of privacy and safety.
- Expanded patient access to care with 72 total beds for:
- 12 children’s rooms
- 14 adolescent rooms
- 36 adult rooms
- 10 senior adult rooms
- Natural light and calming colors throughout the facility provide a relaxing, serene environment for optimized healing
- Specialized amenities and thoughtful design offer smaller group sizes and a healthier environment
- Enhanced industry-leading technology for wireless patient monitoring, fall prevention and innovative patient-safety strategies
- Bright patient-care areas with access to age-appropriate outdoor spaces throughout the day
Visiting hours are 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.