Baptist Occupational Health
Baptist Occupational Health at Baptist Medical Park - Nine Mile and Baptist Medical Park - Airport is the area’s leading designated occupational medicine center. This clinic is a full-service clinic, dedicated entirely to the prevention and treatment of workplace injuries and illnesses. The goal of Baptist Occupational Health is to provide caring and competent medical care to all injured workers. This state of the art clinical care will help our corporate clients realize improve productivity, decrease absenteeism, decrease on-the-job injuries and reduce medical expenses for our corporate clients. To learn more, please read below or call our office at 850.208.6400.
Baptist Occupational Health can provide the following services:
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Explosive Handlers Physical
- Fitness for Duty / Return to Work Exam (Available by appointment)
- Immigration Physicals
- Merchant Mariner Exams
- Post offer Exams
- Periodic/Regulatory Exams
- Respirator clearance Exams
- Class II and Class III FAA flight physicals
Substance Screening & Testing
- Blood and Breath Alcohol Testing
- Drug-Free Workplace Program
- Hair Collection Testing
- Random Selection Program
- Rapid Urine Drug Screen
- Saliva Testing
- Drug Testing
- Back Fitness Testing
- Blood Draws & Testing
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Lift Test
- Physical Agility Testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing/Spirometry
- Respirator Fit Testing (Qualitative & Quantitative)
- Tuberculosis PPD Skin Test
- Tuberculosis Quantiferon Gold Test
- Vision Screenings (Snellen, Titmus, Ishihara)
OSHA Required Surveillance
- Silica Respirator Examinations
- Audiometric Testing/Hearing Conservation
Health and Wellness
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness seminars/screenings
- Safety training
- Blood Borne Pathogen Exposure Treatment & Training
- Onsite Lunch and Learns
For scheduling appointments and additional information requests, please contact Baptist Occupational Health by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Occupational Health Newsletters
For archived newsletters please contact Lee Irving at email@example.com.
The facility offers one-stop medical care for injured workers and is supported by highly-skilled physicians and advanced practice providers. Baptist Occupational Health's qualified staff provide a convenient entry point to the comprehensive medical care your employees need to stay healthy and fit for work.
Authorized Employer iSystoc Log-In
For more information on becoming an authorized iSystoc user please contact Lee Irving at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, 850.208.6424.
Appointments are appreciated but walk-ins are accepted. You can contact our office at 850.208.6400 to schedule an appointment over the phone.
, MMS, PA-C
Morris N. Simhachalam
, MSHS, PA-C