Baptist Occupational Health
Baptist Occupational Health at Baptist Medical Park - Nine Mile and Baptist Medical Park - Airport is the area’s leading designated occupational medicine center. This clinic is a full-service clinic, dedicated entirely to the prevention and treatment of workplace injuries and illnesses. The goal of Baptist Occupational Health is to provide caring and competent medical care to all injured workers. This state-of-the-art clinical care will help our corporate clients realize improve productivity, decrease absenteeism, decrease on-the-job injuries and reduce medical expenses for our corporate clients. To learn more, please read below or call our office at 850.208.6400.
Baptist Occupational Health can provide the following services:
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Class II and Class III FAA flight physicals
- Explosive handlers physical
- Fitness for duty/return to work exam
- Immigration physicals
- Merchant mariner exams
- Post offer exams
- Periodic regulatory exams
- Respiratory clearance exams
Injury Care Treatment
- Workers' compensation initial visit
- Workers' compensation follow-up visit
- Bloodborne pathogen exposure treatment
Substance Screening & Testing
- Drug Testing
- Urine Drug testing
- Blood and breath alcohol testing
- Drug-free workplace program
- Hair collection testing
- Medical review officer services
- Random selection program
- Rapid urine drug screen
- Saliva testing
- Back fitness testing
- Blood draws for immunization titers
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Lift test
- Physical agility testing
- Pulmonary function testing/spirometry
- Respirator fit testing (Qualitative & Quantitative)
- Tuberculosis PPD skin test
- Tuberculosis quantiferon gold test
- Vision screenings (Snellen, Titmus, Ishihara)
OSHA Required Surveillance
- Audiometric testing hearing conservation
Vaccines / Immunizations
- Routine workplace vaccinations
- Onsite lunch and learns
- Onsite nursing services – call for specific services available
For scheduling appointments and additional information requests, please contact Baptist Occupational Health by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The facility offers one-stop medical care for injured workers and is supported by physicians and advanced practice providers who are trained in all areas of occupational health. Baptist Occupational Health's qualified staff provides a convenient entry point to the comprehensive medical care your employees need to stay healthy and fit for work.
For more information on becoming an authorized iSystoc user please contact Lee Irving at email@example.com or by phone, at 850.208.6424.
Appointments are requested for all provider-based services except for initial injury care. Physicals, respirator fit testing, and pulmonary function testing require an appointment.
You can contact our office at 850.208.6400 to schedule an appointment over the phone or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Audra Dust, PA-C
Frank Francone, M.D.
James Henderson, M.D.
Mara Riegsecker, PA-C
Richard Russo, M.D.
Morris N. Simhachalam, D.O.
Taylor White, PA-C