Resources are available to keep you up-to-date on COVID-19 and to help you reduce the risk of infection for yourself and your family.
Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- About COVID-19 Vaccines
- Key Things to Know About COVID-19 Vaccines
- Myths and Facts
- Vaccine Safety and Monitoring
Local and State Contacts
- Escambia County Health Department: 850-595-6500.
- Santa Rosa County Health Department: 850-983-5200
- Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Call Center number: 1-866-779-6121
Condition Specific References
The Florida Department of Health issues helpful references regarding COVID-19 and specific conditions. Please refer to these informative educational pieces to learn how you can protect yourself and your loved ones against COVID-19.
- COVID-19 and Cancer
- COVID-19 and Diabetes
- COVID-19 and Heart Disease
- COVID-19 and Lung Disease
- COVID-19 and Maternal Health
- COVID-19 and Underlying Health Conditions