Frequently Asked Questions
What do I have to do to earn the insurance premium reductions?
STEP 1: Schedule and complete your annual wellness exam with your primary care provider (PCP) before or in your birthday month with a few exceptions. See deadlines below.Team members and spouses who are currently receiving the premium reduction:
- January birthdays – deadline Feb. 28, 2022
- February birthdays – deadline Feb. 28, 2022
- March birthdays – deadline Mar. 31, 2022
- April birthdays – deadline Apr. 30, 2022
- May birthdays – deadline May 31, 2022
- June birthdays – deadline June 30, 2022
- August birthdays – deadline Aug. 31, 2022
- September birthdays – deadline Sept. 30, 2022
- October, November and December birthdays – deadline Oct. 31, 2022
STEP 2: Have your PCP complete the enclosed MHB Wellness Visit Form in its entirety. Submit the completed form to My Healthy Blueprint.
- Ensure the completed MHB Wellness Visit form is received by the My Healthy Blueprint team by your birth month deadline as detailed in Step 1.
STEP 3: Complete the electronic Nicotine Affidavit and Program Consent forms before October 31, 2022 (in accordance with birth month deadlines in step 1 is recommended).
- Forms can be accessed by scanning this QR Code or by visiting ebaptisthealthcare.org/MyHealthyBlueprint.
It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that MHB receives the completed Wellness Visit form, nicotine affidavit and program consent by the established deadline. Failure to complete Step 1, Step 2 and Step 3 by established deadlines will result in forfeiture of your insurance premium reduction in 2023. Please keep copies and proof of submission to MHB for your records.
STEP 4: Get involved!
- Participants (team member or spouse) that can benefit from Pharmacotherapy Clinic services, as determined by the Wellness Form, will be required to complete a pharmacotherapy clinic visit to retain the insurance premium reduction.
All forms can be found at ebaptisthealthcare.org/MyHealthyBlueprint and on BHC/LCI intranet sites under My Healthy Blueprint.
*My Healthy Blueprint will send confirmation emails as program requirements are met.
NEW HIRES, STATUS CHANGE, LIFE EVENTS, INSURED BUT NOT CURRENTLY RECEIVING MEDICAL PREMIUM DISCOUNT
New Hires, Status Changes and Qualified Events
- New Hires, Status Changes, and Qualified Life Events — Must complete the My Healthy Blueprint Cornerstone module, Program Consent and Nicotine Affidavit within the first 30 days of the new hire period or within the 30 days of the qualifying status change event. Spouses that will be insured must complete the Program Consent and Nicotine Affidavit within these deadlines as well.
- Open Enrollment participants — — Must complete the Program Consent and Nicotine Affidavit by Nov 30,2021. Premium discounts will be applied beginning Jan. 1, 2022. Participants then need to complete requirements detailed in Steps 1 – 4 to ensure discount eligibility in 2023.
- Employees and spouses already on BHC health insurance that have not participated in the past or that did not participate in 2021 — Must complete a wellness visit with a primary care provider before Oct. 31, 2022, submit the completed wellness form, and complete the Program Consent and Nicotine Affidavit to receive the premium reduction effective Jan. 1, 2023.
- Individuals that miss 30-day deadline as New Hire, Status Change or Qualifying Life Event — Must complete a wellness visit with a primary care provider before Oct. 31, 2022, submit the completed wellness form, and complete the Program Consent and Nicotine Affidavit to receive the premium reduction effective Jan. 1, 2023.
What happens if I missed my PCP wellness visit deadline in 2021?
The medical premium reduction is forfeited for 2022; however, you may be eligible for the nicotine surcharge removal if nicotine-free. Complete and submit the nicotine affidavit.
To start receiving the premium reduction in 2023, complete and submit the program requirements (2022 PCP annual visit form, nicotine affidavit, enrollment consent) by Oct. 31, 2022
My Healthy Blueprint Powered by Baptist Health Care is a wellness program that uses data, health-risk assessments, education and coaching to customize a health care model for individual health success. The goal is to motivate behavioral improvements that result in good health.
The program launched in 2010 as an extension of Baptist Health Care, and since then, we’ve provided support and positive results for thousands of Gulf Coast residents.
Our program is tailored for business. Read through our website and email us at Blueprint@bhcpns.org or call us at 1.855.469.6903. We’d love to meet with you and set you on your way to a healthier life.