When you or a loved one needs surgery, you can trust the experienced and caring surgery team at Baptist Health Care. Through our leading-edge surgical procedures, state-of-the-art facilities and award-winning care protocols, our multidisciplinary team will help you feel well and return to the life you love.
SURGERY at the NEW BAPTIST HOSPITAL
Our surgery centers are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and instrumentation, leading-edge technology and unique patient amenities that help result in quality patient outcomes. At the new Baptist Hospital, you’ll find:
- 25 leading-edge procedure and operating rooms
- Private elevator exclusively dedicated to surgical patients for privacy and comfort during stay
- Convenient free valet parking
- Easy-to-find check-in area on the second floor mezzanine
- Expansive, comfortable waiting environment for loved ones overlooking the main hospital lobby
- Nearby amenities including the dining area, gift shop and chapel
- Surrounded by beautiful park-like views and natural light
- Patient-centered, personalized surgical care experience
- Luxurious first-floor private lounge room dedicated to surgical patients’ calming, comfortable departure from Baptist Hospital
Why Choose Baptist?
Skilled Team Members
All of our surgery centers are staffed by experienced, highly-trained surgeons, skilled nurses and compassionate team members — ready to provide timely, safe and effective surgical interventions in your time of need.
Our surgery centers are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and instrumentation, leading-edge technology and unique patient amenities that help result in quality patient outcomes.
With multiple locations in our region, you’re sure to find convenient access to the highest-level of surgical care you need, close to home.
From minimally invasive procedures to complex operations involving several surgical specialties working together, our team collaborates to ensure the best care for patients.
Groundbreaking Surgical Innovations
Pioneering surgical innovations and bringing many new procedures to the Gulf Coast is a big part of how we put our patients first and serve the needs of our communities — now and for generations to come.