About Bear Family Foundation Health Center
Also known as the Bear Health Center, this inviting building offers a multitude of outpatient services. For your convenience, valet parking is offered, and visitors can enjoy Panera Bread for fresh coffee, delicious baked goods, soups, sandwiches and more.
The Bear Health Center is on the new Baptist Hospital campus located at the corner of Brent Lane and I-110. 125 Baptist Way, Pensacola, Florida. The Bear Family Foundation Health Center is named in honor of the Bear Family Foundation in recognition of their historic gift to Baptist Health Care.
Bear Family Foundation Health Center
- 178,000 square-feet
- 6 floors
- 162 exam rooms
- Multispecialty services including oncology, infusion, women’s health, outpatient imaging, bariatrics, cardiology, and lab
- Our conference center seats about 260, and it can be segmented into four smaller rooms. The center accommodates public events, health education seminars and community outreach
The Bear Health Center earned the Fitwel Rating by Active Design. This is a certification that shows Baptist is promoting occupant health and well-being to support physical, mental and social health.
Bear Family Foundation Health Center Floors
- 1st floor - Baptist Cancer Institute, Imaging, Lab, Registration, Pharmacy and more
- 2nd floor - Cardiac Rehab and Conference Center
- 3rd floor - Baptist Heart and Vascular Institute
- 4th floor - Baptist Medical Group and Andrews Institute for Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- 5th floor - Baptist Medical Group
- 6th floor - Offices
125 Baptist Way•Pensacola, FL 32503•448.227.8478 (448.BAPTIST)