Support and rehabilitation are just as important as diagnosis and treatment for cancer patients. Baptist Health Care has a support team available to you and your family at the time of diagnosis, throughout your treatment and as long as you need our help.
Here are some ways we can help:
- One-to-one, printed materials, videos, presentations, programs and online glossary.
- Nutrition, supplements and finance.
- Community agencies, assistance obtaining medication and equipment.
- Support Groups
- Regular engaging group meetings that you and your family can attend.
- Dealing with hair loss, obtaining prostheses, and cancer risk.
- Palliative Care and Home Health
- * Additional support is available through the services of the Dietary, Resource Management and Services departments.
If we can help you, please call us at 850.469.2222.