Tower Specialty Pharmacy
One-stop convenience, personalized service and expert attention—the specialty pharmacy located in the Baptist Towers aims to offer just what you need.
WHAT IS A SPECIALTY PHARMACY?
A specialty pharmacy supports patients who need unique medications. Providers often prescribe specialty medications to help manage chronic, complex conditions. These medications have specific storage, administration and monitoring requirements. Given these needs, specialty medications require the extra care of a specialty pharmacy.
Towers Specialty Pharmacy has the groundbreaking treatment options and trained experts to meet all your specialty medication needs.
WHO WE SERVE
Our patients’ health and well-being is our top priority. We currently support patients with specialty medications in the following areas:
- Primary Care
Patient PaperworkTowers Specialty Pharmacy Patient Welcome Packet
What to expect
Towers Specialty Pharmacy offers comprehensive patient-centered care. You can expect us to support you through your entire course of therapy.
- We handle prior authorizations, benefits investigations and appeals to maximize your insurance options. If costs are still too high, we find available financial assistance programs and help you enroll.
- Our clinical team will call you before you start treatment. We review dosing instructions, drug interactions and potential side effects.
- You can pick up your medication at Towers Specialty Pharmacy or have it delivered to your home for free. We also send refill reminders to ensure you have your medication when you need it.
- You can contact our clinical team 24/7 if you have any questions or concerns about your medication. We are always happy to help.
- We partner with providers to collaborate and adjust care as needed to improve your treatment experience.
- We document vital information in your Baptist Health Care electronic health record. This documentation informs providers through every step of your progress.
HOW TO REFER
As an in-house specialty pharmacy, we have a quick and easy referral process. Providers and office staff can use e-scribe, send a written prescription, fax it to 850.434.4794 or call us.
Pensacola, FL 32503
Hours: Weekdays - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.