Baptist Health Care wants you to be your best at every age and stage in life. You will experience many changes in your lifetime making it critical to stay informed and know who to turn to for care when you need it. Let your community owned health care system be your partner. We start by providing some helpful messages about topics you may want to learn more about.
- Breast health diagnosis and treatment.
- Breast Self-Examination.
- What is breast cancer?
- Mammography (3-D Breast Imaging)
- MRI (Breast)
Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Frequently asked questions about breastfeeding.
- What is Family-Centered Maternity Care?
- Precautions while pregnant.
- What to pack for the 'big day'.
Aging and Your Health
- Osteoporosis and You.
- Pelvic Prolapse.
- Pelvic Floor Medicine.
- Urinary Incontinence in Women.
- What is menopause?